LOVE THE FLAVOUR OR YOUR MONEY BACK TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to UK residents only, excluding, NI, ROI, IOM and Channel Islands, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Valid on Nicorette® Gum (excludes 210 pack size), Nicorette® Lozenge or Nicorette® QuickMist Mouthspray (excludes duo) purchased within the promotional period 26.12.20 -31.03.21. Please check online or in store for product availability.
- Based on using the product as directed on pack. Maximum reimbursement for one pack.
- If after 14 days from your qualifying purchase of Nicorette® Gum, Nicorette® Lozenge or Nicorette® Quick Mist Mouth spray you are not satisfied with the flavour, you may make a claim for a full refund of the product purchased. To do so, you must fill in the money back guarantee claim form on www.nicorette.co.uk/money-back and provide proof of purchase via till receipt or online receipt. Claims received by the Promoter that are not 14 days or more after the date of purchase shown on the receipt are not valid and will not be processed.
- Claims must be submitted to the Promoter within 1 month of purchase. Claims submitted after this period will not be processed.
- Offer closes 31.03.21. All claims must be received by 30.04.21.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
- Itemised till receipt required and must be dated within the promotional period 26.12.20 -31.03.21.
- Itemised till receipt must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt will be deemed invalid.
- A valid claim will entitle the claimant to a full refund of the individual product purchased based on the price shown on the receipt, taking into account any promotional offer, up to a maximum purchase value of £22.
- The refund will be awarded via bank transfer to the original claimant’s bank details if valid details are submitted in the in the money back guarantee claim form within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim. Should bank details not be provided in the money back guarantee claim form, or if they are invalid, the refund will be awarded in the form of a sterling cheque (GBP) made payable to the original claimant within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- If the refund is awarded via cheque, the claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires, or for any other reason.
- Only one claim (regardless of product type, flavour, strength or pack size) per household. No bulk or 3rd party applications.
- Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, UK, SL6 3UG.