Micheal, 26, Greater London
My motivation: Singing and fitness
Previous Smoking Habit: 16 cigarettes a day
What was my smoking habit?:
I smoke about 16 cigarettes a day, I have tried quitting before but I have never succeeded.
My reason to quit smoking:
I really love singing and I think smoking is affecting my vocal cords. I also think it is affecting my general fitness
How I quit:
- NICORETTE® QuickMist Mouthspray
- My Quit plan
My top tips:
- Go outside when you use your NRT product so you get the fresh air like you do when you are smoking
- Keep thinking about why you're quitting.
- Keep distracted so you don’t get into situations where you might smoke
Benefits of quitting smoking:
- Been able to start singing again, which was my main goal