How Nicorette Inhalator works
When you stop smoking or cut down the number of cigarettes you use, you might experience cravings to smoke or unpleasant withdrawal symptoms as your body misses the nicotine it s used to absorbing1. This can be a sign that your body is dependent on nicotine.
Nicorette® Inhalator works to relieve cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with a dependence on tobacco2. It s a form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that provides a low level of nicotine to help reduce withdrawal symptoms without any of the tar, carbon monoxide and other chemicals contained in tobacco smoke.
How Nicorette® Inhalator works:
• Air is drawn through the inhalator when you inhale with deep or shallow puffs;
• The inhalator releases nicotine, which is vaporised;
• Nicotine is absorbed through your mouths lining into your body;
• This absorption should relieve any unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and help stop your urge to smoke;
• You won t get the buzz’ you get from smoking a cigarette.
Less nicotine is released from a puff on an inhalator than a drag on a cigarette, so it may be necessary to inhale more often than when smoking.
You can also keep your hands busy with Nicorette® Inhalator which can help if you like the feeling of holding a cigarette
You can use Nicorette® Inhalators to completely replace all your cigarettes, to cut down, or to calm cravings at times where you can t or don t want to smoke (such as in smoke-free areas).
If you re aiming to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke, you should use the Inhalator to extend smoke-free periods. If you re aiming to stop smoking immediately, you should replace all cigarette use with the Inhalator and reduce the number of cartridges you use until stopping completely.
Nicorette Inhalator ingredients
Nicorette® Inhalator contains the following ingredients:
• Porous plug of polyethylene