How to use Nicorette QuickMist SmartTrack
To open the Nicorette® QuickMist SmartTrack mouth spray:
1. Use your thumb to slide down the back button until you can push it lightly inwards. Don’t push too hard.
2. While pushing in, slide upwards to unlock the top of the dispenser. Then release the button.
To use the QuickMist once it's open:
3. Point the spray nozzle towards your open mouth and hold it as close to your mouth as possible.
4. Press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into your mouth.
5. Do not to inhale while spraying to avoid getting spray down your throat. For best results, don't swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
Close the QuickMist once you're done:
6. Slide the button down until you can push it inwards.
7. Push in and slide the top of the dispenser downwards. Release the button to close the QuickMist. Close every time after use to prevent use of the spray by children and accidental spraying.
If you are using QuickMist for the first time or if you have not used the spray for 2 days, you must first prime the mouthspray. Point the spray safely away from you and any other adults, children or pets. Press the top of the QuickMist with your index finger three times until a fine mist appears.
Nicorette® QuickMist SmartTrack also links to a mobile app, so you can track your progress.
All you need to do is tap your QuickMist SmartTrack against your phone after each spray. Using NFC technology, the QuickMist SmartTrack sends your usage data to the app, tracking each use so you can see how often you've sprayed. It can be a great way to see how you gradually decrease your usage, as you work towards cutting down or quitting altogether.